Complete shower tile projects in half the time or less:
• Install GoBoard with GoBoard® Sealant, take a break and tile the same day.
• Grout the next day and the job is done
GoBoard is up to 80% lighter than cement boards, yet engineered and rigorously tested for strength and durability:
• GoBoard is easy to transport, from pick-up to installation. One person can carry multiple boards at a time.
• GoBoard is also easy to maneuver and position for fastening, saving time.
GoBoard is easy to cut, handle and install:
• GoBoard can be cut right where it’s installed without crumbling or disintegrating, virtually eliminating the mess from cutting cement and other heavy boards. A simple score with a utility knife and a snap of the board is easy and fast.
• Simply attach with GoBoard® Fasteners, GoBoard® Washers, backer board screws, or roofing nails.
GoBoard has waterproofing built-in:
Seal only the board joints and fastener locations for a waterproof tile assembly.**
• With built-in waterproofing, GoBoard saves an average of $5 in material costs.*** The chart to the right compares average material cost differences to achieve a waterproof installation.
• GoBoard also saves time and effort as the installer does not have to coat or install a waterproof membrane over the entire board