PROFLEX® PRO-SHIELD protects newly laid surfaces from damage, moisture, or other in-construction related hazards. PRO-SHIELD defends against water, paint, mud, and more. All of our PRO-SHIELD line of products are made from 100% recycled materials from both post-industrial and post-consumer products, and are eligible to be used to contribute to LEED certification. Nothing is worse than laying a floor only to have it damaged by follow on trades. Think of Proshield as an insurance policy against careless trades.
- 100% recycled product – can be submitted for LEED projects
- Installs quickly and lays flat to finish surface
- PRO-SHIELD defends against water, paint, mud and more
- Heavy-duty, water resistant temporary floor protection
- Tough enough to be driven on